Marc J Dunn is a Certified Lifestyle Mindfulness Meditation and SUD Recovery Coach &Trainer, Writer and Advocate.
For 30+ years of his professional career he has been an entrepreneur and business owner or held a senior management position.
Marc is a golfer with 50 years of experience, maintains a 10-12 handicap and has an excellent putting stroke with good feel and rhythm. He has developed it through Think Breathe Act. And is now bringing his other coaching skills to the Mindful Sports Experience.
Over the last 5 years his experience has included certification as a SUD Recovery Coach, Mindfulness Trainer, Behavioral Health Specialist, Trainer of Specialists and Continuing Education including the following:
- HIPPA/Confidentiality Training
- Americans With Disability Act Training
- Verbal de-Escalating of Patients In Behavioral Healthcare Settings
- Risk Management & Incident Reporting
- Suicide Prevention
- Domestic Violence
- Safety Training – Fire, Weapons, Verbal De-Escalation
- LGBT Addiction Training Methods
- Women and Trauma Addiction Training
- PLUS MORE….
He has written for Reach Out Recovery, The Toast, I Love Recovery Cafe and others. He has appeared as a guest on The Jewish Network TV Show “To Life” and the Take12Radio Podcast.
He Directed and spoke at Addiction Recovery Forum last year, which is now on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwBodlOL5D8
Marc Dunn is the Publisher and Editor – The Rest Of Your Life by Allen Reid McGinnis