Marc J Dunn is a Certified SUD Recovery Coach & Trainer, Lifestyle Mindfulness Meditation Coach, a Writer and Advocate.
For 30+ years of his professional career he has been an entrepreneur and business owner or held a senior management position.
Over the last 10 years his experience has included certification as a SUD Recovery Coach, Mindfulness Trainer, Behavioral Health Specialist, Trainer of Specialists and Continuing Education including the following:
- HIPPA/Confidentiality Training
- Americans With Disability Act Training
- Verbal de-Escalating of Patients In Behavioral Healthcare Settings
- Risk Management & Incident Reporting
- Suicide Prevention
- Domestic Violence
- Safety Training – Fire, Weapons, Verbal De-Escalation
- LGBT Addiction Training Methods
- Women and Trauma Addiction Training
- PLUS MORE….
He has written for Reach Out Recovery, The Toast, I Love Recovery Cafe and others. He has appeared as a guest on The Jewish Network TV Show “To Life” and the Take12Radio Podcast.
He Directed and spoke at Addiction Recovery Forum last year, which is now on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwBodlOL5D8
Marc Dunn is the Publisher and Editor – The Rest Of Your Life by Allen Reid McGinnis