Aftercare Recovery Coach and Sober Escort/Transport
In our SUD Program we give a custom-tailored pre and post-addiction treatment service to people seeking help for those recovering from substance abuse and those with substance abuse history.
Our team and network has devoted their lives helping others recover from addiction.
Our network will include a proper wellness plan, written by you with our supervision; nutrition experts, holistic healers, fitness trainers, financial & legal counselors and behavioral healthcare providers and coach/managers ready for you or your loved one’s recovery.
It is our core belief that quality recovery is about a lifestyle change, not just stopping substance abuse. Successful long-term recovery is much more than abstinence from mind-altering substances. We know that stopping the cycle of substance abuse and negative behavior is certainly a step towards successful recovery, it will need changes by everyone involved that won’t always be comfortable. This is our role, to teach and you become comfortable with what is not comfortable.
Sober Escorts provides services that assist the individual in early recovery to prevent relapse. Our full range of services are available worldwide, and 24/7.
We provide custom-tailored pre- and post-addiction treatment services to individuals seeking to achieve long-term sobriety.
Recovery Coach Training Academy
Roles and functions of a recovery coach
Skills to enhance relationships
Aware of confidentiality & ethical issues
Experienced wellness planner
Call or email for training schedule: Marc @ 954-665-3770 or email@example.com
The CCAR Recovery Coach Academy© is a 5-day intensive recovery coach training academy focusing on providing people with the skills need to guide, mentor and support anyone who would like to enter or sustain long-term recovery from an addiction to alcohol or other drugs. Provided in a retreat like environment, the CCAR Recovery Coach Academy© prepares participants by helping them to actively listen, ask really good questions and manage their skills.
CCAR Recovery Coach Academy© participants will:
- Learn role and functions
- Awareness of components, core values and guiding principles of recovery
- Build skills to enhance relationships
- Explore many dimensions of recovery and recovery coaching
- Discover attitudes about self disclosure and sharing your story
- Understand the stages of recovery
- Describe the stages of change and their applications
- Increase their awareness of culture, power and privilege
- Address ethical and boundaries issues
- Experience recovery wellness planning
- Practice newly acquired skillsAs a Recovery Coach you will help the client make lifestyle changes through a multi-faceted approach.
Each day of the Recovery Coach Academy© is set up so that participants gain the necessary skills and knowledge to be a Recovery Coach by using the principles behind adult learning theory which states:
- Adults are internally motivated and self-directed
- Adults bring life experiences and knowledge to learning experiences
- Adults are goal oriented
- Adults are relevancy oriented
- Adults are practical